Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pictures Changed...please revisit...Going back to Church with Mom and Dad!!!

(A few pictures have been altered so that I still have a place to live tomorrow)


Well I just moved back home with Mom and Dad as some of you know and it has its perks and one of them for sure if going back to church!!! You know how excited I am about that one. My most favorite is not staying out on Saturday nights and trying to explain to people that I have to be home by midnight.
Here is a picture of me looking stoked driving to church....Even MORE EXCITED!!!! I was trying to make that face that Ginger and Dad did but I dont know how well I did. It was nice going back to the home ward and seeing everyone. Mom and Dad were soo attentive and watching all of sacrament...but then....

Someone started to get a little drowsy.............

....and we've lost him.......and then.....
.......not did just Dad fall asleep but now we have lost both of them!! Until next time at church when I am able to take more exciting pictures of Mom and Dad.

7 comments:

Ginger said...

You're horrible taking pictures in church! It's funny though. I remember every Sunday with Dad falling asleep in Sacrament meeting. I thought Mom just fell asleep everywhere else. Funny post! :)

the Koch's said...

I have tears in my eyes I am laughing so hard. Good one, way funny!

Rachel B. said...

You are hilarious! The picture changes were definitely a good idea.

Trent and Kimberly Ewing said...

lol! Midnight curfew huh. . I remember those days! It's good for you party animal!!

Amy said...

Michael, you never cease to amuse me and I love it! P.S. My mom was cutting my dad's hair when the clipper guard suddenly fell off and now he has a near-bald patch like your spade in the exact same spot. He may be calling you for some decoration. We told him he may as well have fun with it!

Shelley said...

Lol! Looks like the meeting was very refreshing! ;)

Dave said...

Quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen on a blog. I was literally laughing out loud. Very well done.