Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grilling at Matt's

So my buddy Matt Golightly finally got into a new house and we go there every Sunday to grill something new and watch a little football. This Sunday we did Ribs, Hot Dogs and Rice a Roni....hahaha yes we made Rice with our Hot Dogs...random mix I know. The best part is that Robby insisted on getting this Mustard that he said would be the BEST!!! So we decided to hide it from him.....LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE PICTURE......I told him that his Mustard was in every picture I was taking..... Do you see it yet?!?!?!?!.............................hint....look upNow you have to see it............. It was in the light fixture the whole time and he kept searching for it. I tried to make it obvious for him on this picture but he was a little slow...hahaha
And there are the grill masters at work.
Until our next grilling adventure!!!!!

No comments: