Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting Out....

Well lately I feel like I have been doing the same old things every day....wake up....go to work.....hangout with my buddies....watch a movie....go to bed....wake up...... So I decided to change that by joining this group called Getout Las Vegas. Every week they do tons of different activities which arent the same old thing. People have made fun of me for joining but they are just jealous because I am actually wanting to do something different. This coming 2 weeks the group is
-having swing dancing lessons
-going to a comedy show at the comedy stop
-having a snow day at Mt. Charleston
-john cusack movie night
-minikart racing
-yellowbrick road at Aliante
I dont know if I am going to all of these things but it is definitely kind of cool and I am sure Ill have fun doing it. Ill let ya know and keep you posted. This is me holding up my Getout Las Vegas members folder with my funky hair after I got out of the shower...ha ha

4 comments:

Jake said...

I've got a new activity for your list: Play Gay-lo online with your brother.

Anonymous said...

How do you sign up? Russ and I complain of always doing the same old lame stuff...

Amy said...

Michael, this is so cool. I can't believe all the activities they have in only a two week period. You'll have to let us know your recommendations so Dave and I can "get out" here and there, too.

Shelley said...

Wow! That sounds incredibly fun. I want to join.